Monday, November 21, 2011

Still Pregnant!

Today I am 37 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Our baby boy is now considered "full term" and I am within the delivery window (37-42 weeks). My app says that I am now 92.9% through my pregnancy. My due date is 20 days away!!!

My mom has decided that the baby is going to be born this Friday (because that is what is convenient for her) and my husband has decided that he will be born on either December 1st or 2nd (because that is what is convenient for him). I have kindly asked our baby to just come before December 11th. No particular day is convenient for me- I just don't want to be over-due! I'm ready to not be pregnant any more!!!

Feel free to add your own predictions in the comments to this post and we'll see if anyone guesses the baby's birthday correctly!

No comments:

Post a Comment