Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Two More Months?!

Today marks two months from my due date. That seems like no time at all really, but a lot can happen in two months. I was much smaller, as was the baby two months ago. So much has happened in two months and the baby has grown so much. At our appointment last week, our doctor estimated that the little guy is 3lbs 14oz.

This week, week 31, I am beginning to realize how much space he is taking up, and feeling the pressure, especially on my lungs. This morning was probably the worst I have felt my entire pregnancy. I got to my desk at work and was hit with a combination of shortness of breath, feeling like I could fall asleep in an instant, and extremely hot (it felt like my office was 100 degrees instead of its actual temperate of 71). I sat here and wondered, how on earth am I going to so this for two more months, with the baby growing even more every day?! After some ice water and sitting here for a while, I am feeling more like myself, but have had a little freak out moment!

My handy app keeps helping me along- I'm 78.2% through my pregnancy today, 21.8% remaining. Just 61 days until my due date!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your "pain" on this one!!! At our 32 week appointment on Friday, baby Rieb was measuring in at a whopping 5lbs. I am terrified. (I was a big baby, Trevor wasn't.)

    If our mama's could do it, we can do it! :) Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete