Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Latest

We had our bi-weekly appointment and our monthly growth check. Everything still looks really good and the baby's growth is right on track. He is one week ahead of schedule, which they say is completely normal. He weighs over a pound now! during the ultrasounds, he had is feet right up under my ribs and his head down by my hips, with his hand around or over his face the whole time. We got three new 3D pictures.

Still can't rotate, but he has his hand completely covering his face. He takes after his father already and hates having his photo taken!


Side view of his face.

He's trying to eat his hand.

Tomorrow is four months exactly from our due date. I cannot believe it is that soon already. Sometimes it feels like I have been pregnant FOREVER, but mostly, I am shocked by how fast the time is going by. He will be here before we know it! Makes me realize all of the things left to do. We registered for our childbirth class and I plan to also take a newborn care class in the next couple months. I'm so excited!

On Sunday at my parents' house, the neighbor came over with her granddaughter. We went to go say hi to the horse, and when he stretched out his head to sniff us, it scared the little one and she reached over to me with her arms all stretched out. I picked her up and she just clung to my neck. It was the sweetest thing and made me so excited to have my own little one to comfort and cuddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment